VOV.VN - The Ministry of Health (MoH) confirmed four new coronavirus cases on April 15 morning after announcing 16 infections 12 hours earlier.
All the patients are Vietnamese citizens returning from overseas and they were quarantined as soon as they arrived in the homeland, said the MoH in its 06.00hrs update.
Three of the patients hailing from Ha Tinh and Thua Thien-Hue boarded a flight from Japan to Vietnam on April 11, while the remaining patient crossed the Ha Tien International Border Gate into Vietnam in the south.
They all tested positive for the virus during their stay in concentrated quarantine facilities, thus posing no risk to the community,said the MoH.
Earlier on April 14 afternoon, the MoH announced 16 imported cases, including two foreign experts arriving from India and the United States.
So far Vietnam has recorded 2,737 coronavirus infections since the first case was detected in January 2020.
Of the total 1,570 cases are locally transmitted, including 910 cases diagnosed in 13 cities and provinces during the recent outbreak originating from Hai Duong province.
The outbreak has been brought under the control, with 10 localities having detected no new cases during the past two months.
About 2,445 patients have been discharged from hospital after making a full recovery from the disease.
Among the active cases given treatment at health facilities across the country, 52 have tested negative at least once.
VOV.VN - Sixteen people, including two foreigners, have tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus after entering Vietnam, the Ministry of Health announced in its 18.00hrs update on April 14.
VOV.VN - Vietnam is running a high risk of enduring a future COVID-19 outbreak in the community due to the continued global spread of the virus, especially in neighbouring Southeast Asian countries such as Cambodia, according to Tran Dac Phu, senior advisor to the Ministry of Health (MoH).
Bình luận
Bình luận của bạn sẽ được xét duyệt trước khi đăng